See you at Fergusson College Main gate at 10:00pm Sharp
We now travel non stop to the base of the fort. We should reach the base of the fort by 2:00am
We immediately start climbing towards the plateau of the fort. Its an easy climb of an hour. Do not forget your torch!
After we reach the plateau, we sleep for some time.
06:00 am - Early wake up call, freshen up.
06:30 am - Have breakfast and start trekking by 7am towards Kalavantin COL
08:00 am - Start climbing the pinnacle.
09:00 am - After the small rock patch, you will be at the Summit! You will have a nice Victorious feeling at the top!
10:30 am - Start downward trekking and reach Thakurwadi.
12:30 pm - Lunch time! Re-energize yourselves for the final descend.
03:30 pm - Back to base, and start return Journey towards Pune.
05:00 pm - Evening Snacks Break
07:30 pm - Pune It Is!
Please carry your own sleeping bags. We can sleep at the school of Thakurwadi.
If place is unavailable, we can also comfortably sleep on the plateau as it is flat.
*** Carry a sleeping bad and a mattress.
Things to carry
1. Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage packed in plastic bag.
2. Complete spare set of clothes & socks
3. Water bottle (atleast 1.5 ltr) compulsory
4. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal medication
5. A sweater/warmwear/rainwear (as per the season)
6. Good trekking shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted)
7. A sleeping bag / Thermocol mat and shawl / normal satranji and shawl: (only for overnight treks)
8. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries
9. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
Fergusson College Main Gate at 10:30pm Sharp!!
1. Pune to Pune Private transport
2. Tea & Breakfast, Lunch, evening snacks on Day 1
3. Safety Equipments
1. Dinner on day 1
2. water Bottled and soft drinks. Dry snacks like chips etc.
3. Anything not mentioned in the included list