Arrive by afternoon in Cape Town International Airport. You are met by ourrepresentative for a transfer to your pre-booked hotel.
Cape Town is one of the most popular long-haul destinations in the world. Due to its unique topography, it is also one of the easiest places in which to orientate oneself as long as you remember that with Table Mountain behind you and Robben Island before you; you are facing north, looking across Table Bay and up the west coast of Africa.
Afternoon we will visit V&A Waterfront for relaxed Orientation tour. Later you can choose a Sun-downer Cruise for a great Sun-set with local champagne or view the fantastic City-scape & glittering harbour from the Cape Giant Wheel (on own account).
After breakfast leave on a half-day Mother City tour & Seal Island cruise at the Hout Bay.
You will go for a scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point & later tour passes the Houses of Parliament, the Castle, the SA Museum, and a few other historical sights – District Six, Bo-Kaap, Slave Lodge & ending at the bustling Greenmarket Square. A cable car ride, takes you up the Table Mountain (weather permitting otherwise Signal Hill) for a breath-taking view over the city (entrance is included)
In the afternoon visit Greenmarket square for Souvenir shopping
Breakfast is taken at the hotel. Depart on a full day Peninsula tour
This comprehensive tour shows you the best of the spectacular Cape Peninsula and why it is it's called the Fairest Cape. Travel past Sea Point and Camps Bay, past the famous beaches of Clifton and Llandudno. Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard. Pass through Noordhoek and Scarborough. Later you will take to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Enjoy the funicular ride aboard the “Flying Dutchman” and enjoy the unforgettable spectacular views. Later get the photo opportunity to take some pictures at the second southern-most tip of the African continent. Visit the beautiful Boulders Beach, and have the option to sit among the famous colony of Jackass Penguins. Thereafter we enjoy a short stop at the naval port of Simon's Town and know about the legend of “Able Seaman Just Nuisance” the Great Dane Dog that was inducted in Royal Navy. Return to the hotel.
Breakfast is taken at the hotel. Today we can enjoy – Quad biking, Paragliding, Hot Air Ballooning etc. All of these activities must be booked in advance
After early breakfast, we depart on Garden route to Knysna via Mossel Bay. In Mossel Bay you will enjoy breathtakingly stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean & the town of Mossel Bay in a Helicopter Ride or
Sky-Diving for a life-time remembrance of adrenalin rush. Later transfer to Knysna and check in at the great setting of your hotel.
After breakfast depart for Tsitsikamma National Park to see Suspension Bridge spanning 77 meters on the mouth of Storms River just 7 meters above the churning waters. Thereafter visit Bloukrans River Bridge for just a Walk or highest commercial Bungee jump in the World (extra cost). Some of you may want to do World famous Canopy tours. Return to Knysna in the afternoon.
After breakfast you depart for Oudtshoorn. It is known as the ‘Feather Capital of the World’ due to its world famous Ostrich industry. Visit a working Ostrich farm to know of the history & farming practices. You will watch the ostrich eggs, incubators & chicks (in season) of this magnificent animal. You will love the unique gifts or an Ostrich Egg souvenir.
We will visit Cango Valley home to Cango Caves in Limestone ridge parallel to Swartberg Mountains. Here you go underground to marvel at the icy formations in Dripstone caverns, regarded as one of South Africa’s most spectacular natural wonders. Visit the famous Wild-life Ranch to see giant Crocodiles & other predators. You have an opportunity to take pictures with Cheetah (at a cost). Return to Knysna at the Waterfront for more Souvenir shopping or photo-ops with the picturesque Knysna Lagoon in the background.
After breakfast you transfer to George airport for a flight to Joburg. Arrive and transfer to Mabula Game Lodge. Arrive and check in at the Lodge and depart for an afternoon game drive (both Lunch and Game Drive are scheduled/time permitting)
After Breakfast transfer to Sun City. Arrive and check in (check in time is 1400 hrs)
The Sun City complex is surrounded by two championship golf courses, numerous swimming pools and a huge man-made lake offering various water sports. Optional activities include Hot Air Ballooning. Then you could relax at the Valley of the Waves, or take a walk through the gardens of the Lost City. This magical city knows no limits - you have the chance to win a fortune at the Casino and Entertainment Centre, there are lavish extravaganzas and a multitude of restaurants to cater for every taste.
After breakfast, you will enjoy your day at leisure to explore Sun City on your own and enjoy free time at the Valley of Waves
After breakfast transfer to Joburg via Lion Park for “Walk with Lions” experience. Later transfer to Joburg hotel. Arrive and after freshening up visit Sandton City shopping Mall, the largest in Southern hemisphere. Later dinner & transfer back to the hotel.
After breakfast, transfer to OR Tambo International for flight ET 808 (14hrs10) to Mumbai via Addis Ababa
Group Discounts available for 4 pax or more.
• 3/4 nights at Holiday Inn Cape Town hotel - Cape Town
• 3 nights at Premier Moorings – Knysna
• 1 night at Mabula Lodge – Waterberg
• 2 nights at Main Hotel (SOHO) – Sun City
• 1 night at Holiday Inn Sandton - Joburg
Things to carry
A detailed list be provided to ll the registered participants.
Group Discounts available for 4 pax or more.
• Economy class airfare Mumbai-Cape Town-Joburg-Mumbai
• Domestic flight George – Joburg or George - Lanseria
• Meet and Greet Representation at the Airport
• Full day “Cape Peninsula” & a half-day “Mother City” Tour in Cape Town.
• Accommodation in standard rooms in above or similar on bed & breakfast basis.
• All meals as per itinerary
• All transfers & sightseeing is on private basis in an air-conditioned luxury vehicle.
• Day visit to Cango Caves, Wildlife Ranch and Ostrich Farm.
• All entrance fees as per the itinerary with Table Mountain Cable car ride.
• 2 x Game drives in Mabula Game Reserve
• Helicopter Ride in Mossel Bay
• Visit Bloukrans River bridge
• Tsitsikamma Suspension Bridge walk
• Walk with Lions in Lion Park
• SA tourism registered English speaking Tour Guide
• Experienced Travcare Holidays Tour Manager
• Mobile Kitchen Van in Cape Town for lunches
• All visa fees, porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature, driver & guide gratuities
• We strongly suggest passenger’s take out their own insurance before departing for South Africa.
• Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
• All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
• Porterage at hotels and airports
• Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.